How it works for clients
1. CREATE YOUR JOB
- Enter the location, budget and date of the job
- Use search filters like measurements, ethnicity and age range to find your perfect model
2. SEND OPTIONS
- Select the models you want to send option requests to
- After sending your request, you can message the models via the messaging system
- Talent has 24h to accept or decline your option and you will be notified as soon as the model accepts
3. BOOK AND MANAGE JOBS
- Confirm your model easily with one click
- Our automated invoices make bookkeeping easy
- Your account manager is there to help at any time
How it works for talent
1. CREATE YOUR PROFILE
- Ubooker is free to join via iOS app or through the website
- Create a profile that includes your portfolio/digitals and stats and wait for our team to approve your profile
- We individually vet each profile so there can be a wait time
2. RECEIVE OPTIONS
- When clients send you a request, you will receive a notification
- Accept or decline the option within 24 hours
- Once you’ve accepted an option, you will be notified if your booking is confirmed
3. COMPLETE JOB AND GET PAID
- Coordinate the details with your client via Ubooker’s messaging tool
- Once you’ve completed the job, funds are released directly to your bank account within 10 days
- Throughout the process, we will always be there to support you
How do I get started?
As with our models, we carefully pre-approve our clients to ensure that every contact is a great experience - for both model and client. So, before you can search and book models, we need to verify your account. Please complete your profile, so as to help us learn more about your company and project/s. Once you’ve completed the required fields, click ‘submit for verification’, and we will quickly review and verify your account. Once your account is verified, you can begin setting up jobs and booking models.
How do I pay models I book on Ubooker?
The majority of our customers pay with electronic payments, so we are set up for payment via credit card through Stripe, our payment processor. However, if you have other requirements contact us and see if we can accomodate your needs. We do this on a case by case basis.
How do I send option requests for a job?
Once you are logged in to your Dashboard, just click 'Book a Model’, to set up your job. Enter the details for your job (dates, location, type of project, rate, etc.) and we will show you the models who fit your criteria. To send option requests, click ‘Select Models’ and choose up to 5 models per model required - so if you need two models, that’s 10 option requests you can make!. Then hit ‘Send’ and we will contact the model with your option request. Within 24 hours, we let you know if they’ve accepted or declined your request. If a model is not available, or does not respond to a request within 24 hours, you can send additional option requests.
Is Ubooker a modelling agency?
No, we are not an agency. We are a digital platform that connects brands directly to models and influencers. Unlike agencies, whose commissions can be up to 40%, we only charge a 10% commission fee. Whereas agencies only represent talent in certain regions, our platform allows you to search for talent all over the world.
I am currently waiting to hear from Ubooker. How can I start booking jobs?
Ubooker is in high demand! We receive a high volume of applications each day and we carefully go through each one. We try to get talent onto the platform as soon as possible. Make sure your application is complete with all your up to date information and that your IG is linked.
Who is Ubooker for?
Ubooker is a global platform for established, professional models. We carefully review and approve every model to ensure they have industry experience in one or more of the following areas: e-commerce, catalogues, showrooms, fitting, lookbook, editorials, lingerie / swimwear, runway, advertising / campaigns, fitness / sport, events / tradeshows. We also have some opportunities available for social media influencers.
Can I sign up for Ubooker if I’m already with another modelling agency?
Ubooker is a digital platform where models from all around the world can apply to join. We work under a non-exclusive agreement.
When will my profile be active on Ubooker?
We verify all applications from models and clients personally - so in order to be approved for the site, you need to complete your general info, stats, and portfolio and submit for approval. After you have submitted your profile to us, we review it and once the team has approved it, you will get an email from us within a few days. In order to be booked for jobs, you also have to log back in to your profile and add recent polaroids, as well as complete all of the payment and accounting information - if you can complete it all at once, you’ll be ready to start booking jobs!
What kinds of jobs get booked through Ubooker?
All jobs on Ubooker are paid. These include photoshoots, videoshoots, showroom jobs, runway shows and some social media opportunities as well.
Security on Ubooker - who can contact me?
We take security very seriously at Ubooker. Aside from our team, you can only be contacted by verified clients once they have sent you an option request for a job. At that point, they can send you messages via our platform to nail down the details - any special requirements the client may have, call sheet details, etc. However, be assured that these chats will always be monitored by Ubooker for your safety.